The students in BBA are required to complete;
- more than 120 credits including 30 in essential courses, 33 in concentration courses, and 37 in liberal arts.
- more than eight semesters registration
- A GPA of 2.5 or above (Non-Korean students’ GPA should be more than 2.0)
- submitting alternative documentation format for graduation thesis
- SamPum (three qualification of Social services, language proficiency and computing skills / SamPum is waived for non-Korean students)
Please note the Curriculum Guide is intended for a general overview of the courses required and is subject to change.
BBA students also take courses:
All freshmen in BBA are strongly suggested to take
SKK Business School offers CEO lectures where students can get CEO’s real stories about the start of their business, hardship as a CEO, vision, plan etc.
BBA students (and GBA students) can apply for internship which should last more than four weeks. Finishing their internship, they can earn 3 credits.
SKK Business School runs exchange programs with global education institutes. Students in BBA will find lots of opportunities to mingle with global students through exchange prorgrams offered by SKK Business School as well as SKKU.