GBA aims to educate business leaders in the global market and to provide young talents who can contribute to national economic growth.
Learning Goals & Objectives
• Students will have a good understanding of the basic knowledge and skills in management disciplines.
• Students will demonstrate the ability to apply the knowledge and skills of management disciplines to find business problem solutions
• Students will be able to critically analyze and interpret information for decision-making
• Students will be able to produce and compare alternative solutions
• Students will be able to recognize and respond to ethical issues in business
• Students will serve the community
• Student will be able coherently express views in oral presentations and in written communications
• Students will be able to effectively exchange ideas and to generate solutions in cooperation with group members
• Students will be able to understand global culture
• Students will possess foreign language ability sufficient to conduct business communications and to participate in management problem solving