Required years for graduation & course credits
For 2 years (4 semesters), students must take 30 credits or more to finish the IMBA. Students must take 6 credits per semester. (2 credits per semester for intensive-course students)
※ Students who graduate after taking 30 credits without writing a thesis are automatically exempt from foreign language and comprehensive exams.
- Enrolled students, who have finished 2 semesters or more and opt to graduate by writing a thesis, can take the test once per semester.
- Subject of IMBA foreign language exam is English.
- Students who have at least one of the following English scores or higher are exempt from foreign language exam.
- TOEFL: CBT 213 or PBT 550
- TOEIC: 700
- TEPS: 700
- G-TELP: Level 2 / 60 points, or Level 3 / 80 points
- OPIC Intermediate Mid or TOEIC Speaking Level 6
- To qualify for the exam, students who have finished 3 semesters or more and opt to graduate by writing a thesis should obtain 12 credits or more of major courses with a GPA of B or higher. The exam is held once per semester.
- The Comprehensive exam consists of a written exam about 3 of the major courses, and a student is deemed to pass the comprehensive exam if they score 70 points or more out of 100 per course.
- Those who receive A’s in 3 or more major courses are exempt from the comprehensive exam.