[FMBA] 2021 Registration Guide (Tuition payment) for 4th round applicants & waitlisted students
Dear 2021 Full-Time MBA incoming students,
This year's registration for the 2021 Full-Time MBA will start from July 5th (Monday).
Please refer to the following information and make tuition payment within the given time.
1. Registration Period: 1st semester (2021 August - December) - Find tentative academic schedule as attached
2. Tuition Payment Period: July 5th (Monday) 13:00PM - July 14th (Wednesday) 17:00PM, Seoul time
3. Print out my tuition invoice: Find my tuition invoice (click)
- Need your application number and birth date to log in
- Able to check the admission r& scholarship results
- You can print out the tuition invoice from July 5th(Monday) to July 14th (Wednesday)
4. Tuition Information
1) Payment method
- With required payment amount, select optional payment and transfer the total fees to the following account:
|□ Bank Information|
|- Bank Name||: Woori Bank (SKKU Branch)|
|- Beneficiary Name||: Sungkyunkwan University|
|- Account Number||: 1006-987-000111|
|- Bank Address||: 25-2 Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongro-gu, Seoul, Korea 110-745|
|- Swift Code||: HVBKKRSEXXX|
2) Tuition items
- Mandatory payment items: Tuition Fee of 14,800,000 KRW
- Optional payment items: *Educational materials fee 350,000 KRW, Student union fee 100,000 KRW, Alumni fee 100,000 KRW
- Reduction items: Scholarship(confirmed in the scholarship letter)
***Important!! Educational materials fee is categorized as the "optional payment item" according to the Ministry of Education, but it must be paid in order to take courses.
If you select to pay either Student union fee or Alumni fee, please email to email@example.com to varify which item you are paying for.
Ms. Minsun Kim(Tel. 02-740-1506 / Email. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.