- Maximum 9 credit hours of studies allowed each semester.
- A standard model of lecture credits by semester
- Foreign Language Exam
① Take English Exam
② Foreign Language Exam Exemption : English Test can be substituted by submission of Official English Test Score.(at least TOEIC 800)
- Combined Exam
- Exam Qualifications: Earn 15 credits or more with an average grade of B or above.
- Exam Application: Apply at the beginning of every semester(March and September)
In graduate school, dissertation examinations are divided into preliminary and final examinations to produce dissertations with quality.
- Preliminary Thesis Examination, Final Examination Semester
- Preliminary and final examinations cannot be conducted in the same semester. Students can apply for a final dissertation examination after they have passed the preliminary dissertation examination.
- Thesis Submission Requirements
- GPA of 3.0 or above from the requisite/prerequisite credits / Passing the thesis submission qualifying test and preliminary thesis examination(or exempted)