: 2years(4 Semesters)
: 24 credits
- Maximum 9 credit hours of study allowed each semester.
A standard model of lecture credits by semester
A standard model of lecture credits by semester Program 1st 2nd 3rd 4th total Doctoral 9 9 6 Dissertation 24
Foreign Language Exam
① Take English Exam
② Foreign Language Exam Exemption : English Test can be substituted by submission of Official English Test Score.(at least TOEIC 800)
- Exam Qualifications: Earn 15 credits or more with an average grade of B or above.
- Exam Application: Apply at the beginning of every semester(March and September)
In graduate school, dissertation examinations are divided into preliminary and final examinations to produce dissertations with quality.
Preliminary Thesis Examination, Final Examination Semester
- Preliminary and final examinations cannot be conducted in the same semester. Students can apply for a final dissertation examination after they have passed the preliminary dissertation examination.
Thesis Submission Requirements
- GPA of 3.0 or above from the requisite/prerequisite credits / Passing the thesis submission qualifying test and preliminary thesis examination(or exempted)