- Program Completion: 2 years(4 Semesters)
- Research Enrollment: 2 years(4 Semesters)
- However, if students who have completed the program but must enroll in 4 semesters of research to complete their degree earn their degree within 4 semesters, then they are exempt from enrollment for the remaining semesters.
|Degree Courses/ Completed Program||Major Courses||Elective Courses||Total|
|Ph.D. Program||18 credits or more||18 credits or less||36 credits or more|
Semesterly Credit Acquisition
- Scientific Research Field: 9 credits.
- However, registered Ph.D. Program students are limited to 2 semesters(4th semester is not allowed) and earning and excess of 3 credits. (A total of 12 credits is possible)
- A standard model of lecture credits by semester
|Doctoral||12||12||9||3||Research||Research||Research||Research||36||This model shows 4 registered research semesters|
Foreign Language Exam
All of the following situations will result in unenrollment
- Exam Qualifications: Must be a registered student and have completed studies.
The Course the Exam
① Take English Exam
② Foreign Language Exam Exemption
For the English Exam, only students with TOEFL(CBT) scores of 230 and above, TOEFL(PBT) scores of 569 and above, TOEIC scores of 800 and above, TEPS scores of 700 and above, and G-TELP level 2 76 points and above.
① Passing the foreign language exam is not required to take the combined exam.
② Doctorate Degree Course: Earn 27 credits or more with an average grade of B or above.
- Exam Course: The student must pick 3 subjects taken from a detailed list of majors.
- Exam Application: Apply at the beginning of every semester (March and September)
- Exam Qualifications
In graduate school, dissertation examinations are divided into preliminary and final examinations to produce dissertations with quality.
Preliminary Thesis Examination, Final Examination Semester
- Preliminary and final examinations cannot be conducted in the same semester. Students can apply for a final dissertation examination after they have passed the preliminary dissertation examination.
Thesis Submission Requirements
- GPA of 3.0 or above from the requisite/prerequisite credits / Passing the thesis submission qualifying test and preliminary thesis examination(or exempted)