SKKU Office of International Relations is pleased to announce that SKKU has renewed a MOU with Coursera to hold "Sungkyunkwan University on Coursera" program 2021 Spring semester.
You can enjoy more than 370 cutting-edge courses, all taught by top instructors from leading universities and companies such as Yale, University of Michigan, Google, and IBM.
1. Subject: all registered undergraduate/graduate SKKU students
2. Registration Periods: ~ December 31th, 2021
※ You should also complete to take courses December 31th, 2021
3. Available Courses: around 370 courses from various fields including Business, Data Science, etc.
4. Registration Process:
• Those who have already joined Coursera through SKKU invitation email can take courses as continued.
• Those who have not joined Coursera yet, please check the invitation sent to Kingo email account titled "You're invited to learn on Coursera" and take courses
※ No credits for the Coursera courses.
※ For the details, please find the attached file "Learner Guide_SKKU on Coursera".
※ As this is a trial semester, there could be some changes in details from next semester.