Application / Admission Timeline
|Process||Spring Semester||Fall Semester|
|Release of Admission Guide||October||April|
|Application Submission||November||April - May|
|Notification of Admission Decision||December||June|
|Registration||January - February||July|
Please find exact dates of each semester on the Admissions Office Website
1. Admission Requirements
A. Degree (Applicants must meet one of the conditions below)
(1) Master / Combined Master & Doctorate course applicants
- ① Those who have earned a Bachelor's degree.
- ② Those who are expected to earn a Bachelor's degree
(2) Doctoral course applicants
- ① Those who have earned a Master's degree.
- ② Those who are expected to earn a Master's degree
B. Nationality (Applicants must meet one of the conditions below)
- (1) Those who have foreign citizenship and who have parents that also do.
- (2) Applicants with foreign citizenship and have completed entire education courses (elementary, junior high, high school, and university) outside of Korea.
- (3) Applicants who are citizens of Korea and have completed entire education courses (elementary, junior high, high school, and university) outside of Korea.
- (4) Applicants who are new settlers from North Korea.
C. Academic and Language Requirements
- (1) Applicants with high academic achievement from their previous universities.
- (2) Applicants who have earned TOEFL 550, CBT 210, iBT 80, IELTS 5.5, TEPS 550 or above.
- (3) Applicants who meet one of the conditions below.
(4) Applicants who meet one of the conditions below.
- ① Applicants who are native English speakers.
- ② Applicants who have completed their secondary or higher education in English speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, etc).
Applicants must meet at least one condition from above. Students must meet at least one condition from 1, 2 or 3.
33407(FTMBA)/ 33403(EMBA)/ 33404(IMBA/MS/PhD) Business building, Sungkyunkwan University (03063) 25-2, Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea